Thursday 6 October 2011

Zig-Zag Driver SHB844B Havelock Road

Kenneth Koh informs the following on 17/09/2011:
Date = 17th Sept 2011
Time = 2:19 p.m.
Chrysler cab license plate: SHB844B
Location = Near traffic junction of Havelock Road and Clemenceau Ave.

Contacted SMRT Taxis Pte Ltd, at tel: 6555 8888 to lodge a complain at 5:50p.m today.

Description: I am traveling along Havelock Road and a black Chrysler cab suddenly cut into my lane 2 times without signaling.

I stopped at the junction and I winded down my left side window and question him why he didn't signal and almost cause an accident as I need to jam my brake. He didn't say why and I told him I will definitely complained against him for his reckless driving. He started yelling at me and thus I just winded up the window, ignored him and drove off.

As my car have a video recorder, please view the following link for the captured video of this reckless taxi driver.


LTA and SMRT should take serious action against such reckless and rude taxi driver. Driving a BIG Chrysler taxi does not make him the king of the road without signalling.

Now I am waiting for a reply from SMRT and LTA.

Thanks for capturing the episode on video! That makes everything so clear-cut, doesn't it. We encourage all drivers to do the same so that the authorities can act swiftly and without doubt. We encourage you to lodge a complaint with LTA through their online feedback form if the cab company has not responded. In the meanwhile, keep us posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment