Saturday 24 August 2013

Stupid Driver SHC1875A Telok Kurau

Dan informs the following on 24/08/2013:
I had a bad experience with taxi driver driving SHC1875A on 24 Aug 2013 at 0020hrs. 


As I was driving out into one Telok Kurau lane, which is a two way street but only accessible on one lane due to parked cars on one side, this taxi driver from afar can see me coming out and purposely stop just infront of me refusing to give way. Thereafter, he high beam me expecting me to reverse. He kept shaking his head and uses his hand signal to indicate he wants to go straight.


I use my signal to indicate that I will let him pass if he can simply allow me to head into a small gap but he simply refused and shaking his head. 


I'm so angry with myself that I didn't just park my car there and see what he could do but I was so tired and sleepy. Thus, I've reverse and let him pass. 


When he passes by my car, he was staring at me with hatred as if he wanted to start a fight. I am so angry but there's nothing I can do except sharing and hopefully expose this driver. 
Thanks for listening. 
A frustrated driver 
Indeed, these morons seem to prefer wasting everybody's time (including their own) with their nonsensical logic and rationale. Instead of practising safe driving and enabling everyone to have a convenient experience, we repeatedly see this type of senseless behaviour - in this case rushing to block your way. The best option is to lodge a report with LTA on their online feedback portal since part of the driver responsibilities includes being courteous on the road. By lodging a complaint, this particular driver will get the message that other drivers are not willing to put up with his nonsense any more.

4 comments:

  1. This is an excellent post I seen thanks to share it. It is really what I wanted to see hope in future you will continue for sharing such a excellent post

    Airport Taxi Albany

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is truly a well-researched content and excellent wording. I got so engaged in this material that I couldn’t wait reading. I am impressed with your work and skill. Thanks. Zanzibar airport taxi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Zanzibar car hire You made such an interesting piece to read, giving every subject enlightenment for us to gain knowledge. Thanks for sharing the such information with us to read this...

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you're planning a night out soon, you may be on the look out for some excellent bars to visit. But what makes a great bar? Here are are 10 things to look out for. Weybridge Taxis

    ReplyDelete